Auber syl-2362. Just need temp?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBOGAN

Reaction score
Long story short i built a controller with two pids and changed my rig. Now i just need them to read temps but the one that was working read between 100F and 99F... This was even with no water touching the probe with a 74F room temp?! What is going on?

Found a good thread on HBT so i will tinker around again this afternoon. Really should have weighed my options before building this controller for a system that is completely different. Love controllers would have been perfect for the new simple set up I have.

I'm unfamiliar with all these different controllers...what is the difference? I'm trying to automate my single tier and don't know what to go with..was thinking love switches.

If you are using propane or electric I would see an advantage with the auber pids. However, I decided to stay stove top brewing so they are useless to me unless i can afford the jump to electric.

I'm OCD so I may regret that they aren't all the same but the price was good so I jumped on it. I'm really just going to use the auber to display boil kettle temp and then temp of wort after it leaves the chiller

Back