• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia Atlanta Area - Downsizing - Keg equiptment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaydlaw

Reaction score
Atlanta GA area,

I am getting rid of my kegging equipment. I don't brew often and don't really need.

All items have been sold

20160508_120837 - Edited (1).jpg

Last edited:
Update, there has been interest in the kegs and co2 tank, but nothing official as of yet. Please note that local pickup has precedence over shipping. There have been inquiries regarding shipping. I will not commit to anything other than local pickup at this time. If/when that changes I will let you know.

Im in Charlotte, NC and would be interested in the kegs if that falls through. Especially if we could meet somewhere this side of ATL at least

I would like the kegs if it falls through. I'm local to Atlanta. Also would like the shank, faucet couplers if I can get the kegs.

I would like the kegs if it falls through. I'm local to Atlanta. Also would like the shank, faucet couplers if I can get the kegs.
kegs are to be sold today. so you don't want the rest without the kegs? you may be able to find kegs on craigslist. there are also a few online stores that have deals on them, but i dont know what they would charge for shipping.

Update, the kegs are officially sold the shank, faucet and couplers are pending. The regulator is still available.

After looking online at comparables , I lowered the price of the regulator to $25. I figure a new one costs $45. I am open to shipping.

Back