Apples for cider

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://ciderauction.com is another option, although shipping is pricey. I order scion wood from them and inquired about shipping costs. Friendly folks and really interesting blends of proper bittersweet Apple juice available.
Interesting. I was poking around and almost placed an order, but I couldn't see where they would add shipping. About 10$ a gallon isn't too bad for this time of year here in WI, Brighton Woods is $9- for frozen, and everybody else I've found is "-ated" of some type (sorbATED, ect..) This includes Elegant Farmer and Brennan's.

Interesting. I was poking around and almost placed an order, but I couldn't see where they would add shipping. About 10$ a gallon isn't too bad for this time of year here in WI, Brighton Woods is $9- for frozen, and everybody else I've found is "-ated" of some type (sorbATED, ect..) This includes Elegant Farmer and Brennan's.

You are soooooooo lucky to live anywhere near Brightonwoods/Aepp. I get there every chance I can (every coupla years). Love Elegant Farmer too, they have the best dang PUMPKIN BARS on the planet (no, NOT apple pie -- PUMPKIN BARS).

I inquired by email what ciderauction's shipping would be. They said they did a test shipment to Michigan for about $30 for 5 gallons if I recall.

Not to hi-jack, but we call that place on hwy J the arrogant farmer where I come from.
Agreed! And I'm related to the owners! But hey, the homemade salsa is really good, and the FIBs come up and spend their money....lol

Brightonwoods is about 10 minutes from my place, and I take advantage of it in the fall.
I plan on it as well. The old guy let me know that if I bring my carboys in the fall, they will be filled at a lower cost than the per gallon price.

Back