Anyone want a free 1month Netflix Trial?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomelessWook

Reaction score
I'm not a salesperson or anything - i bought netflix about 6 months ago - recently they sent me 4 codes for free 1 month trials - for the last 3 weeks or so i have asked everyone i am close to if they would like a free trial and have only been able to give 1 away to my parents.

i have 3 left and they expire in a week - if anyone wants to try netflix free for a month post in this thread and i will pm you the web address and the promo code.

cheers :mug:

(if you have wii, ps3, xbox360, you can stream content directly to your tv (also some newer tvs have this capability built in and some blue ray players also have it(if you dont have it it isnt mandatory you can still stream stuff directly to your computer and get 1 dvd at a time in the mail)))

i'll take one. I used to have netflix, but we stopped using it. now that they do the streaming to the wii and ps3, I'd like to try it again.

It likely won't work. They keep all your stuff on file and will see you as a 'returning member' which likely disqualifies you from the coupon

The cheapest 1 at a time unlimited plan will get you unlimited streaming time though, and I think its only $10.

wcarter i sent you a pm

i pay 12.95 for one blue ray to be sent to me at a time and i stream as much as i want to my tv via ps3.

i think its 9.95 for a standard dvd and unlimited streaming - great deal if you ask me

It's well worth it for $10/month. We stream through the Wii with just our regular wireless connection and get plenty-good picture quality. I think we've only gotten maybe two or three DVDs, we basically use it as a jacked-up movies-and-TV-on-Demand channel.

Back