Anyone use a Sabco Chill Wizard?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lakeshorebrewer

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with it?

I have been thinking about it, but it's not cheap. I had already bought a 30 plate chiller before I found out about the chill wizard. The ad's suggested I could gravity feed the plate chiller. Not recommended to try friends. Need a pump plain and simple.

The one thing about the chill wizard (besides the price) that I am not fond of is the fact that the pump is dedicated to the one function. Other than the two items listed...it looks like a cool product (no pun intended).

I've also seen some posts that they could build it for less...really? I suppose it depends on the material and connections used. Any thoughts on that?

I have one. Yeah, it's pricey but I am sick of building things and I just want to open the box and make it work. If you wanted to make the pump do more work it'd be simple enough to plumb in some 2 way valves.

Back