Anyone skilled with making logos?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zam216

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if there is someone who is more artistic than I and can help make my homebrew club a sweet logo. I had a guy working on one but he stopped answering me after sending me his first draft. If anyone can help please let me know. I would like to present the logo at our next meeting this month.

Check out the Label Forum down below. There are lots of guys who are decent with graphics that could help, especially if you have a draft of what you want.

Otherwise, lots of people have had success with the artists on fiver.com (I think that's the site) Inexpensive for sure.

ive seen some pretty incredible works of art from
@hunter_la5

"Incredible" hardly does my work justice.

"Life-changing", or "more beautiful than the face of god", maybe.

bucket brew.jpg

Check out the Label Forum down below. There are lots of guys who are decent with graphics that could help, especially if you have a draft of what you want.

Otherwise, lots of people have had success with the artists on fiver.com (I think that's the site) Inexpensive for sure.

Just a warning. I had mixed results on fiver.com.

I wanted a jpg converted to a vector graphic. For whatever reason, the fact that there was a 'mascot' became a problem. I paid $15 for the project, and it suddenly became $50. I don't mind paying to get it done, but I felt like I was being played.

I still have a $15 credit, so I'll probably give it another try at some point.

Back