Anyone building custom brew stand CA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brew24

Reaction score
Looking for someone who builds custom brew stands in Southern California. All stainless for 10 gallon batches. I have the equipment already. Let me know. Thank you. Keep brewing on!!!!

Too bad you want stainless steel. I have done a few brew stands and similar constructed projects. My quality of work is impeccable. But unfortunately im only equipped to do mild steel. I am in north San Diego county.

As a last resort, I can make you one (Tig welded) but it would have to be shipped from st.louis.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Too bad you want stainless steel. I have done a few brew stands and similar constructed projects. My quality of work is impeccable. But unfortunately im only equipped to do mild steel. I am in north San Diego county.

Do you have a website? I am in Orange County and looking for a custom setup

Thank you everyone for the assistance. I have a friend who has a friend that is currently building the system. It is taking longer than expected, but I guess that's what I get from going that route? I think the next post, I'll be asking for help with full automation for the system.

Thank you again!!

Latest posts

Back