anybody over here from Jeepforum?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No we all hate JeepForum.com ....

I was on a bunch of those until my ZJ came to a sudden stop against a telephone pole :mad:

I'm registered on jeepboard.com since May of 2003, but I never post there anymore. I got tired of the predominant pro-war and ultra-conservative mindset of the vast majority of the people who frequent those boards.

I used to hang out on pirate4x4.com back then too, but I never posted much. Those guys on that board were ruthless. Not a really nice crowd, and hard on newbies.

I think I registered on jeepforum too at one time, but dang if I can remember what my user name and password were.

I'm registered on Jeepforum with the same name, but I think I only have two posts. I lurk occasionally in the general discussion area since I have no interest in building up my jeep anymore an plan on selling it soon.

Been on there for 3 years now. That's how I found this place. :)

I don't know why I've stayed on either one, the administrater for both of the forums is a jerk. ;)

loop

Back