Anybody else a Wolverine fan in buckeye country?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it get's too rough. we'll send a Wolverine Commando Team for an extraction.

Red_Dawn_Wolverines_Gun-T-link.jpg

(Insert Red Dawn Reference) :D

Keep your head down, I hear those Buckeyes are nasty.

They get a little crazy around here. I live about 5 minutes from OSU campus and it is a wild time on football Saturday. Heck, it's already started here, the students went and jumped in a pond at 6 in the morning. Why? Because they are Buckeyes...

I'm a fan, but not in Buckeye country. It sounds like nobody in MI is going to be taking this game seriously. It almost feels as though the rivalry is on hiatus. Well, I'm up for it! I think the the Wolverines are going to kick it up a notch for this one. I have heard people saying that if Michigan head coach loses this game, he is gone. More drama to stoke the fires!

I have heard that about R Rod as well, I still don't think they would can him after 2 seasons. They shelled out a ton to buy out his contract with WV and are on the hook for another 3 seasons. I sure hope they step it up! Tired of the sweater vests talking smack and not being able to say much back.

I have heard that about R Rod as well, I still don't think they would can him after 2 seasons. They shelled out a ton to buy out his contract with WV and are on the hook for another 3 seasons. I sure hope they step it up! Tired of the sweater vests talking smack and not being able to say much back.

I didn't realize he had so many years left on his contract. Well then I guess I don't see him leaving soon after all.

i am confused about the hot dogs as well. so i got a craigs list score!!!!!!!!!! two 1/2 bbl and two 1/4 bbl kegs. what the f*cj do i do with !/4 bbl's?

Back