Any suggestions for keezer parts vendor?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valentini

Reaction score
So my GE freezer and digital thermostat arrive tomorrow. As I build my keezer, does anyone have good experiences with a particular parts vendor (CO2 splitters, taps, lines, etc.)? Thanks in advance. Appreciate all the help everyone offers on here.

I used Keg Connection for a lot of the parts that went into my brew fridge... Shanks, faucets, hoses, manifolds, regulator, etc... I got the bulkheads from another vendor and have used a few others for my CO2 tanks (got some from KC though).

BTW, IMO, it's better to get a manifold than using splitters. I also have a dual body (Taprite) regulator so I can feed two different pressure levels to the kegs. Each of those feed a different manifold, so that I can feed multiple kegs.

I'll also recommend keg connection. I bought one of their complete set ups and it was wonderful to install. Everything came pre assembled for me so all I had to do was screw the manifold into the collar, hook up the CO2, and done.

Thanks all! Keg Connection it is as a co-worker made it four votes. And yes, when I said splitter, I was thinking manifold.

Back