Any HBT'ers that paintball?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBKing

Reaction score
I've been paintballing bout as long as I've been brewing. While I dont get to do it nearly as much as I'd like, its still great to get out and waste some mofo's.

Problem is that at the nearest field here tends to be a ton of 10 year olds that come out for birthday parties that dont get the strategy of it all and are just crybabies.

My buddies are planning a trip for a 3 day scenario game in late May here: http://www.cpxsports.com/index.asp

Check out all the different fields. I guess 6.5 million was spent putting this place together.

I'd love to go, but dont know if I'll be able to. We shall see.

Anyone else paintball?

Paintball used to pretty much be my life. If I wasn't in school or working I was either playing paintball or hanging out in the shop. I was even playing NCAA paintball until I dropped out of school. I haven't played in years but was thinking about getting back into it this spring if I can get the money.

Have a close friend that does airsoft. Went a few weeks ago with him and his crazy friends all decked out in MILSIM gear. Too much for me.

Have a close friend that does airsoft. Went a few weeks ago with him and his crazy friends all decked out in MILSIM gear. Too much for me.

Paintball is nothing like that, well not normally anything like that.

used to paintball a bit, stopped about as soon as i finished high school and spent $120 on a damn barrel for my "new" gun

I would like to get out again, but I'm short on time, cash, and friends willing to try new things

used to paintball a bit, stopped about as soon as i finished high school and spent $120 on a damn barrel for my "new" gun

I would like to get out again, but I'm short on time, cash, and friends willing to try new things

I did it during high school too. It was too expensive at the time to keep doing it. I think it was like $50 for a case of paintballs. I had a Tippmann 98 custom. With some modifications. Those were the days. Oh well, brewing now.

I played and worked paintball for 11 years, about half that competitively. Quit last year due to lack of money, time, and patience for dealing with whiny kids. I still have all of my equipment though so I might head out and play every once and a while.

Rocked a spider compaq with an E trigger and took off the sight. would lace up idiots with an angel with 3 shots in 1/2 a second and they'd be soooo curious what i was rockin. Paintball is so much fun! love the sound of 50 gallon drums set horizontal getting pounded by paintballs, hiding out in the woods for an innocent passerby and the thrill of a great speedball match. i just may get back into it this summer mmmm paintball

Yeah I used to shoot people and had a couple of offers to tryout/play for Jax Warriors and Jax Raiders. It was pretty much my life for quite a long time and I still miss playing ball quite a bit, used to travel all over to play tournaments.

IMG_1004.jpg

As of lately I have been plagued with back problems and knee issues but if surgery goes well on the knee in June then I am gonna go play a weekend just to do it again. I haven't played in probably 3 years now and I still do miss it.

I played a ton in high school but haven't since. We live in a suburb/rural area so always played woods ball. I could never get into setup courses or tournament play and haven't played in years. I live in the country now, but don't have people to play with and would rather spend the $50 on brewing that playing.

I loved it though.

Back