Any godsmack fans?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joos

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that Sully Erna is a pretentious midget.I met him bout 10 years ago,and again on wednesday.He hasnt grown at all and he is still a ****** nozzle thats completely full of himself.He was at "CRUE fest" and said his band is WAY better than motley crue so they should be headlining.Well if there are any fans out there.I have 2 copys of "good times,bad times...ten years of godsmack" signed by the whole band if anyone wants them.

How much do you want for one of them?

I'm a fan of them, but I like their earlier stuff better. Once Tommy Stewart left and was replaced by Shannon Larkin I felt they lost that good hard rock feel that they had. They tried to get back into that arena with "IV" but it came across to me, as more of a mainstream rock sound than their original GOOD sound. Needless to say, I'll still give their new album a chance.

Voodoo is also my favorite song to play on the drums.

Not really, but I did see them before they hit the 'bigtime' - when they were still an Alice In Chains cover band. I really like their first album. Everything after that is mediocre at best.

As much as I don't like Sully or most of their music.They put on an awesome show.They had a 30 min drum off between the singer (ex drummer) and their drummer with lots of pyrotechnics.And they did a couple pantera covers.

Not really, but I did see them before they hit the 'bigtime' - when they were still an Alice In Chains cover band. I really like their first album. Everything after that is mediocre at best.

Thats another thing.Sully said he made up their name.Had nothing to do with alice in chains.When were they a cover band anyway?I met them at local bazooka in boston in 98 and they were godsmack.

Godsmack is the BMC of music.

couldn't agree more. I somehow wound up with a godsmack cd and everytime my girlfriend won't pick out what she wants to listen to, I put that in. Changes her mind real quick.

Me and my friends use to constantly sing "I'm not the one who's so far away ..."

What a ****ty band.

Back