Another Drunken Michigander

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony4444

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. I have found this site very useful. I've only got a couple of Mr. Beer batches under my belt as of yet, but I'm planning on expanding soon.

Welcome from a former resident of Mason.:mug:

You'll find there are numerous Michibrewers here, its almost like they're taking over.:D

welcome from the cereal city!

hows the fishing up there?

Don't do much fishing, but hunting's not bad around here, since I pretty much live right smack in the middle of the Allegan woods. I gotta say you're lucky to be in B.C.-Arcadia is one of my favorites. Love English style beers. Just finished off my Christmas presents of a case of London Porter and a couple of packs of Imperial Stout. Good Stuff!

By the way I just tried Dark Horse for the first time last weekend, the 2 Cream Stout was amazing!

I agree, Michigan Brewers Rock.

Greetings and cheers from Warren. Check out the Michigan Mashers group. The guys there are awesome. Lot's of get togethers and group brews. Enjoy!

Latest posts

Back