Another deal on a small chest freezer. 5.0cf for $88

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep - looks like deal is dead - Wish this was around when I spent $89 on a used, smelly one.

Yep - looks like deal is dead - Wish this was around when I spent $89 on a used, smelly one.
Yep. I have a regular fridge / freezer combo on the way - not specifically for beer, but beer will live in there.
Wish I had more chance to look into this and convince SWMBO that this would have even less beer living in the regular fridge - plus modding this for a kegerator.

|I do plan to keep my eyes on it for the future - does anyone know the inside dimensions?
How many kegs would it hold?

I have one with similar dimensions. It will hold 2 ball lock 5 gal cornys on the deep side and possibly a 3rd on the hump depending on the size of the collar.

I looked online ~27 minutes after the OP posted yesterday, and according to the website they were sold out online and there were none available within 100 miles of me!

Back