All the way from Tampa, FL...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mase

Reaction score
It's me! My name is Mason and I am a beer enthusiast, ale taster & home brewing novice. Looking forward to my time spent here on the board.

Good deal. I've been there a few times. Hows the brewing like out that way?

Citrus Park - north of Tampa here. Welcome aboard! There are several good clubs in the area if you're interested in meeting some other brewers. I belong to Tampa Bay B.E.E.R.S. We meet the first Tuesday of the month at Mr. Dunderbaks on Bruce B. Downs. Tampa Bay B.E.E.R.S.

Welcome aboard! I'm just up the road from you in Wesley Chapel.

Today's a great day to be a home brewer in Tampa, Southern Brewing opened the doors to their new location today!

Wow this is great to have so many people close by. We'll have to organize a beer swap sometime. :)

Come on up to O'Brien's in Brandon this coming Wednesday at 7 and meet a bunch of homebrewers at the Bootleggers Brandon Homebrew Club!

Tampa Palms here!!! Welcome to the boards. We should get together on a brew day!

I've heard about the bootleggers thing on Wednesday's. I have class till 7 (HCC Brandon campus) so I could definitely shoot on over afterwards but be a little late. How late do y'all stay up there? Do I need to sign up for anything to come?

@rlynge that sounds awesome, I'd like to join ya if you'd have me. I've been wanting to see the process in person before I attempt my own. What type of brewing do you?

Re: Bootleggers Homebrew Meeting: We're always there until at least 9:00. Come late! No need to sign up for anything. Come to a meeting and check it out, then decide if you want to join. We'll look for you.

I've heard about the bootleggers thing on Wednesday's. I have class till 7 (HCC Brandon campus) so I could definitely shoot on over afterwards but be a little late. How late do y'all stay up there? Do I need to sign up for anything to come?

@rlynge that sounds awesome, I'd like to join ya if you'd have me. I've been wanting to see the process in person before I attempt my own. What type of brewing do you?

I just ventured into the all grain realm. I brew 5 gallon batches as of right now. They are not normally that high in alcohol. I enjoy brewing pretty session-able beers. The capacity of my system does not allow me to brew high gravity beers. I am planning a honey brown ale right now. When I decided to brew it I will let you know!

On January 22 Bootleggers Beer and Wine Home Brewing Supply in Brandon is celebrating its second anniversary. There will be several home brewers set up in the parking lot brewing on all kinds of systems. You both should stop by. 1-4 pm, I think. I'll be there along with several members of our club.

@rylnge- sweet man! Just give me a heads up.

@Pilgarlic- Unfortunatley I work 8-5 durring the week but i will try to shoot over to O'Briens after school lets out on Wednesday. I will probably be the only one in the room with a Carolina Panthers cap on. :)

Back