• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All-grain setup - Nashville area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Austin_

Reaction score
I’m selling a used all-grain setup.

2 – 10 Gallon stainless kettles with weldless ball valves. The HLT has a thermometer.
1 – 10 gallon igloo mash tun with false bottom
1 – Bayou Classic Banjo Burner
2 – Propane tanks. I’m not going to lie. They’re both out of date and pretty empty, but they should save you a few bucks on swapping them out. Or if you like to live on the edge, most employees that refill at Uhaul don’t ever look for a date.
2 – Hoses to fit kettle valves and mash tun valves. I think they’re ½” and 3/8”, but don’t quote me on that. Whatever size they are, they fit the valves.

All of it works fine. I was using it up until a month ago. It's ready to make beer today, or could be made into a better system with a couple upgrades like a pump and additional burner.

Asking $300 cash. Local sale only.

8q39fqw.jpg
NavYUeg.jpg
V9KdN0n.jpg
Oquw9G6.jpg

Back