All Grain Educational DVD's?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawalke4

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good DVD to watch to introduce someone into all grain brewing? Maybe covering the basics and giving a step by step breakdown. If kegging was included also that would be great too. Thanks!

I don't know about DVDs. But there are TONS of good videos (and not so good ones) on YouTube.

Your best path to learning is to shadow someone who knows what they're doing on a brew or to do a few yourself.

+1 (Does +1 to "ditto" = "tritto"?)

I have the "Stepping into All-Grain" DVD from Basic Brewing. I think it's pretty good. I wish they would have shown a BIAB mash, but it's good for the standard setup. I've just been thinking about BIAB because it takes less equipment. (And less equipment means I need less space to store everything, which is good!)

+1 (Does +1 to "ditto" = "tritto"?)

I have the "Stepping into All-Grain" DVD from Basic Brewing. I think it's pretty good. I wish they would have shown a BIAB mash, but it's good for the standard setup. I've just been thinking about BIAB because it takes less equipment. (And less equipment means I need less space to store everything, which is good!)

"tritto"

LOLapalooza!

Check out the Basic Brewing Radio/Video podcasts in iTunes, too! I load up my iPod with a bunch and listen to them at work.

Basic Brewing is a great pod cast by very knowledgeable guys, but you can learn AG with the free videos on youtube. I watched Chris Night's Series and Joe Polvino's Grain to Glass series. Both great start to finish series on youtube.

Does anyone have any of these DVD's lying around and willing to let them go for a price? I can paypal you!

Back