All Amarillo IPA tonight!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good luck! I've got this in my secondary right now and it tastes and smells awesome! I ended up using crystal 25 instead and dry hopping it with glacier hops

Okay, it didn't happen that night, but it is happening now :)

Everything is cleaned and sanitized, the water addition is boiling, and I'm going to try some of my Irish Red. Not because of impatience, of course, but to see what a green beer tastes like ;)

Nice, I brewed this a little while back and it is really good. I have all of the ingredients at home sitting and waiting to brew my second batch of this. This may just have inspired me enough to try and get it rolling tonight.

hehehe

It is a day of coincedences. I stopped by MAB to pick up paint strainers, and one of the guys there, also named Joe, is a homebrewer :cross:

I brewed the All Amarillo IPA on Wednesday and it smells great sitting in the primary. Now the waiting game...

Two blunders during the brew. Had one boil-over and broke my floating thermometer.

:mad:

Oh, I also forgot to check the OG lol

Just pulled out a sample from my secondary to check the clarity and double check the FG. Beer is CRYSTAL clear after 2 weeks in the secondary and has a great taste and aroma thanks to dry hopping. Can't wait to get this bottled and carbed!

Back