AEB Keg Sale + 5 Gallon Giveaway - Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Hey guys, we've got our new AEB kegs (2.5 gallon, 3 gallon, and 5 gallon) on sale all week long!

Sales pricing are good while supplies last.

ALSO

We are doing a 5 Gallon Keg giveaway to one lucky person. Click the link below (or here) to be redirected to where you can enter your name to win.

BONUS ENTRY OPPORTUNITY - if you reply to this thread, we'll enter your screen name in the contest as well! You can fill out that form on the link as many times as you'd like but please only reply once to this thread as your screen name will only be entered one time.

We'll be doing our drawing on Friday, February 6th @ 5pm Central.

Enjoy the Super Bowl and the rest of your weekend!

(CLICK HERE FOR THE GIVEAWAY LANDING PAGE)

cheers,

joshua

Can't wait to stop bottling!

I'm in. Winning would make up for the unusable keg I got from Keg Connection on a Black Friday deal.

I'm in. Winning would make up for the unusable keg I got from Keg Connection on a Black Friday deal.

Sorry to hear about this! Did you contact our customer service @ 325-356-5204 to report your unusable keg? Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us and it would be terrible for you to have paid for an item that isn't usable.

If you don't feel like calling, you could also email the owner (Todd Burns): [email protected]

Hope this helps and I hope I can help you resolve this for you.

cheers,

joshua

I didn't contact customer service because I only paid like $36 w/ shipping and I never got around to breaking it down until last week. I will spare the details of what I found on this forum and apologize for the "cheap shot," especially without contacting customer service first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back