Absolute disaster bottling day...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shaneoco1981 said:
That's what you think... LMAO!!! Next thing you know, your buying a kegerator if you don't have one, or you will be replacing it if you do cause it broke. But here's to wishful thinking!

Cheers!

You're right, just ordered an eBay temp controller and a sight glass from brew hardware.... BUT, one more sight glass and temp controller, and a few sheets o foam insulation to finish my fermentation chamber, THEN I will be done with equipment. Just ingredients and maintenance from then on out.

No need for a keggerator, I don't drink enough to warrant one. It's the reason I do small batches, too. I find the process of brewing just as enjoyable as drinking the end product.

I just tasted this beer which was a nighmare to bottle. It is absolutely amazing! Even the SWMBO loved it. Although being around 10% ABV I think she got a buzz off of the samples. She compared it to Chimay Grand Reserve. It is a similar taste with some of the same undertones for flavor. Very drinkable and it does pack a punch. I would recomend it to anyone who wants to brew an extract tripel. Recipe was from HBT database under Final Absolution Clone. I will post a pic of it as soon as I find my camera.

beerloaf

Here is a pic and an update. This by far is one of the tastiest beers that I have brewed. SWMBO had been drinking it like cool-aide. At nearly 10% ABV it does pack a punch.
fvjmlx.jpg

My wife thaniks me for bottling in the kitchen because 1) I clean it to prepare to bottle and 2) I reclean it when I finish.

+1, about the only way I can get my wife to put up with the time I spend brewing is that I always leave the kitchen super-clean afterwards.

I just tasted this beer which was a nighmare to bottle. It is absolutely amazing! Even the SWMBO loved it. Although being around 10% ABV I think she got a buzz off of the samples. She compared it to Chimay Grand Reserve. It is a similar taste with some of the same undertones for flavor. Very drinkable and it does pack a punch. I would recomend it to anyone who wants to brew an extract tripel. Recipe was from HBT database under Final Absolution Clone. I will post a pic of it as soon as I find my camera.

beerloaf

That beer looks....awesome! Well done and congratulations. :rockin:

Back