A sad day for movie viewers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
...and beer drinkers, as well. This place was a dream come true. Nothing like sitting in couches, eating pizza, drinking beer and watching old favorites and newer movies.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_11947293

I've seen The Road Warrior, The Big Lebowski, Zombie Strippers, 300...tons of movies at this place while enjoying a cold pint and a hot slice. I'm truly going to miss it.

Welcome to the Parkway Speakeasy Theater Home

We still have The Cerrito, a new place they opened...but it's further away and just not the same. I hope the owners continue to do great business. Hopefully they'll open up another theatre in the future...maybe after the economy is back on track :(

In the meantime, I guess I'll go here. I enjoy the special events...will definitely go to goldfinger and maybe the godfather. I'll see if my buddy wants to take his daughter to labyrinth, too. I used to love that movie:

Cerrito Speakeasy Special Events

Sounds like me and some friends are going to the Parkway one last time. I've already seen The Wrestler (great movie) so I guess we'll see Let The Right One In, a swedish vampire flick.

Back