A new companion

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfstar

Reaction score
Took in an owner surrender yesterday, a 9 month old AKC female German Shepherd. Almost all black with silver and tan...

Very few dogs have bonded to me so fast without me even trying, I am trying to convince swmbo to allow the new pup to stay ( think I won when swmbo brought a list of names for the new pup, for fosters we usually just brainstorm or pull something out of our collective arses)...The only pup i can recall with such a quick "magnet" of attraction is Dulce, My 8 year old Malinois service dog...

I shall name the new girl Tyche...I suspect she will be an amazing service/working companion.

HAHA here she is

Tyche.jpg

I grew up with 2 GS's (successively) and a neighbor friend growing up is now on her 4th. Fantastic family pets, uncommonly smart and intuitive.

Nice dog!

I'm afraid your dog is defective. Her head is on crooked. :)

All kidding aside, you are a good and lucky guy. She's adorable and I wish you many happy years.

My parents have a pure bred GS, all black. Every single hair on her body is black. Very unique, IMO.

I "Awww"ed when I saw that picture. I've never had a German shepherd, but I've met a few and they've all been awesome. Here's to many years of joy with your new pup! *raises my glass*

The dog looks much like a friend of mine's pup that he affectionately referred to as his "Donkey Child" until he grew into his ears.

Back