A large fly just landed in my SN Celebration

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scrambledegg81

Flocculation Nation
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Fished the bastard out with my finger, sent him on his merry way to the trash basket. He died happy, no qualms about it. Not a DAMN thing is gonna disrupt my Celebration, gotdammit.

Prost to you, ex-fly. :tank:

An Englishman, Irishman, and Scot sit down at a pub and each order a beer.

Once their pints are before them, a fly lands in each of their glasses.

The Englishman disdainfully pushes his pint aside and orders another one to replace it.

The Irishman fishes his fly out and proceeds to drink his beer as if nothing had happened.

The Scot springs into action; pulling the fly out of his beer and begins performing CPR and mouth to mouth on the insect. The crowd is impressed with this selfless display of compassion for even a small little creature until he shouts ... "SPIT IT OUT YE DAMNED WEE BASTARD!!"

An Englishman, Irishman, and Scot sit down at a pub and each order a beer.

Once their pints are before them, a fly lands in each of their glasses.

The Englishman disdainfully pushes his pint aside and orders another one to replace it.

The Irishman fishes his fly out and proceeds to drink his beer as if nothing had happened.

The Scot springs into action; pulling the fly out of his beer and begins performing CPR and mouth to mouth on the insect. The crowd is impressed with this selfless display of compassion for even a small little creature until he shouts ... "SPIT IT OUT YE DAMNED WEE BASTARD!!"

HA!

One day, months if not years from now, I'll steal that joke from you and people will love me for it. Cheers :tank:

Back