• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Utah 8 tap stainless tower, drip tray, 7 perlicks, 1 nitro tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slakwhere

Reaction score
keezer died and i'm not brewing anymore, so this awesome stuff should go someplace it will be used/loved. prices do not include shipping. open to reasonable offers.

8 tap tower + 7 perlicks + 1 nitro tap + lines + ball lock connectors: $500
plug and play tap setup. drill holes in bar/counter/freezer and go. stainless steel tower, sharpie wipes off easy for labels.

4 pack regulator $75
These were downstream from my primary tank reg. allowed me to charge multiple kegs @ once. Comes with all the ball lock connectors and hoses currently attached. some of these channels have 2 keg connectors per reg. only 2 knobs to adjust, but they pop off and on easily so i never ordered the other 2. the knobs also lock to avoid being bumped. cutoffs on each line. no leaks as configured.

Last edited:
FYI, pic for tap tower is not working for me
Are you willing to sell off any of the perlicks separate? what model are they?

no interest in separating this setup at this time. i think they're perlick 525's?

image should be fixed.

I am interested in the tower but not the perlick faucets or ball lock fittings/beer line. I would sell those off to people. Id probably keep the stout faucet. Would you include the drip tray too?

I am interested in the tower but not the perlick faucets or ball lock fittings/beer line. I would sell those off to people. Id probably keep the stout faucet. Would you include the drip tray too?

what you do with the other hardware once you have it is up to you, but this is for sale as a unit. :drunk:

$500 includes the drip tray but not shipping. :mug:

Latest posts

Back