• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 7gal Chronical for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt617

Reaction score
Slightly used (5 batches) Ss Brewtech 7 gallon Chronical for sale with fixings. Includes: 7 gallon Chronical, FTSS Chiller, Casters, & LCD Thermometer. I live in Massachusetts so I prefer to find a good home brewery in New England.

Price: $575.00 for all (20% off list)

Let me know if you are interested.

Lol! I'm West Side...West Springfield. I could one up Amazon 2 day shipping. :)

Ooooh, so close. I'm in the process of working on chilling my 14g Blichmann. I HAD entertained the thought of going with an SS Brewtech 7g with the FTSs chiller. I'll keep an eye on this thread!

Here are a few...heading down to Philly this weekend to see U2 concert. Let me know if you need more pics of Chronical.

IMG_5791.jpg

IMG_5497.jpg

IMG_5959.jpg

Included. 2 others interested in last 24hrs so first to say yes gets it.

Its yours! FTSS only includes cooling as I do not see much need for heat. I have some misc accessories that I bought that you may want also. Let me figure those out today.

9 accessories for you:
Pic 1: Top left, Hose Barb to threaded 3/4" for trub dump
Pic 1: Top row middle, Silicone Stopper for air lock
Pic 1: Top row right, Blow-off Barb for FTSS Lid
Pic 1: Mid row left, Pressurized Transfer Fitting
Pic 1: Mid row right, Direct Transfer Hose Barb
Pic 1: Bottom, Spare O Rings

The last 2 I will give you for free as I could not find a price. The previous four have a retail price of $52.65 before shipping. I can toss in all 6 items for $40.00.

The 3 items in pic 2 have a retail of $51.85, I will toss them in for free. I hope I don't kick myself down the line.

Total then is $615.00 including accessories. When & where do you want to meet?

IMG_6640.jpg

IMG_6641.jpg

Back