• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 60 QT Concord E-Kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WBCo

Basement Brewmaster
Reaction score
Hello HBT,

I have been upgrading equipment and this is the latest piece to be replaced.

I have a 60 quart Concord kettle that has been drilled for a weldless bulkhead and punched out for a weldless 1.5" triclamp fitting from Brewhardware. I never got around to using the triclamp fitting on a brew day, but it test fits just fine. I also drilled the lid for recirculating with another weldless bulkhead. I also have a plain lid if the buyer would prefer that. Im not trying to make a killing on this kettle, but I'm anticipating shipping will be somewhat high due to the size, so I'm asking $95 SHIPPED to the ConUS. All fittings and valves will be broken down and given a thorough soak and clean before they go out.

Included:
- 60 QT Concord kettle and lid
- 3 piece stainless ball valve
- stainless bulkhead fitting with silicone washers
- brand new 1.5" weldless TC fitting
- stainless bulkhead fitting with silicone washers and stainless 90 if you want the recirculating lid

NOT Included:
- element
- barbs/quick disconnects/camlock fitting

Let me know if you have any questions or would like more specific pictures.

IMG_2304.jpg

IMG_2305.jpg

IMG_2306.jpg

IMG_2307.jpg

Back