• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

50' x 1/2" Stainless Steel Immersion Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YD_Stretch

Reaction score
Looking for a switch in chiller type to an immersion. The Therminator is SUPER efficient, but really difficult to clean. I'm only brewing 5 gallon batches now, so something easier to clean is what I need. I am in CT and would need shipping quotes to zip 06231.

Only looking for STAINLESS STEEL that is 1/2". I can PayPal the funds agreed upon quickly. Please message me with your offer and a picture, or attach both below.

Thank You!

I have a 5/8 50' immersion chiller for sale, its copper but it will blow away any other immersion chiller out there.

If you change your mind and look for copper I'm down on Long Island and have a 50' one for sale or trade for a plate chiller.

Back