• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

50' SS Imersion Chiller & HotRod Heat Stick F/S

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcd432

Reaction score
50' Silver Serpent stainless steel immersion chiller. Used (3) times (sticking with my plate chiller) and is in near perfect shape. Retail price at Northern Brewer is $99.99. Selling for $70 plus shipping.

HotRod heat stick. Used (2) times in a Mash & Boil set-up before it was sold. No need for it now. Also in near perfect shape. Retail at BrewHardware.com is $160. Selling for $70 plus shipping.

Items are located in Chapel Hill, NC

Attachments

• SS Imersion Chiller.JPG
    SS Imersion Chiller.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 255
  • BH Hot Rod.jpg
    BH Hot Rod.jpg
    337.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
What is the wattage on the heating element and what type of plug is on the hot rod? Which bend angle does it have on the conduit? Was this one of the DIY kits or the pre-built models ? How long is the armature and the element? My kettle is about 15" deep and the same diameter, want to make sure it will fit in my kettle.

Thanks !

What is the wattage on the heating element and what type of plug is on the hot rod? Which bend angle does it have on the conduit? Was this one of the DIY kits or the pre-built models ? How long is the armature and the element? My kettle is about 15" deep and the same diameter, want to make sure it will fit in my kettle.

Thanks !
Your questions made me realize that I screwed up the pricing for this item under my initial post. See the updated post above. Apologies for the oversight.
Wattage: 1650
Plug: GFCI protected NEMA 5-15p
Bend: 90 deg
Prebuilt and purchased from Bobby @ Brewhardware.com
Armature length: 23"
Element length: 11"

No problem. Two guys who PM'd me with dibs are currently ahead of you. I will update the post if either of them lose interest.

HotRod has been sold. Immersion chiller is still available.

Back