• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon Carboys 15 & 5 pound CO2 Tanks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southpawbrew

Reaction score
I am selling 5 gallon glass carboys (I have 3 for sale) and (1) 5 pound CO2 tank and (2) 15 pound but they might be 20 pound CO2 tanks for sale. The larger tanks are out of date but I checked with my local Airgas dealer and they only charge $12 to exchange an out of date tank. Might want to check with your local source for CO2. This equipment was part of a purchase from someone that was getting out of homebrewing. They are just repeats of equipment that I already have so I am hoping other homebrewers can make use of them.

http://slo.craigslist.org/hsh/1470475795.html

The link shows the larger tank and a few of the carboys. I am San Luis Obispo, CA for local pick up. Shipping would kill any savings you could get so local pick up only. I am coming to Los Angeles for Thanksgiving and could bring the items down with me.

$20 carboys
$55 per larger steel C02 tanks
$50 5lb aluminum CO2 tank

Back