• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida 5 Gallon All Grain Gravity Setup: Gas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danam404

Reaction score
I'm upgrading to larger capacity, so for sale is my trusty setup that I've been brewing great beer on for 4 years. Included is the stainless Hot Liquor Tank with fittings and thermowell thermometer... includes electric burner to heat strike water, a false bottom igloo cooler mash tun professionally built by Adventures in Homebrewing, and the large kettle with propane burner, regulator, ignitor, and tank. The kettle has a drain spout that you can drain your wort directly into the carboy instead of doing any heavy lifting. I'll throw in a 5 gallon class carboy in nice condition as well. Only thing I'm keeping is the chiller, the rest is yours, including the cinder blocks to rebuild the gravity tower in your garage. I've since relocated and gotten new cinder blocks, so they aren't green they're normal colored. Perfect for an extract brewer looking to get into all grain.

$500 or best offer, will throw in a cold homebrew when you come get it.

[email protected] / 8602086565

258717_566567911575_7191519_o.jpg

Back