• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

District of Columbia 5-gal Better Bottle, 4 1-gal jugs, 24+ 12oz bottles, 5 Grolsch, Books, more - $30

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craigsf

Reaction score
I'm moving and can't take it all with me, so I need to get rid of a few of my home brew supplies. Here's what I've got:

1 - 5 gallon Better Bottle
4 - 1 gallon clear glass jugs
5 - Grolsch bottles
1 - 32oz flip top bottle
24+ - 12oz amber bottles (maybe a few more depending on what I drink before everything is picked up)

~8oz of Star San

3 books: Craft Brews: the right glass for the right beer, Brewing Up A Business by Sam Calagione (Dogfish Head), and 99 Bottles of Beer (a set of 3 beer journals)

All bottles are clean, de-labeled and ready for sanitizing and bottling.

$30 for everything! I'm obviously not trying to make any money here, just need to clear the space and would rather this stuff get used than thrown out. Please bring a box for the bottles as I'm moving and need all the boxes I can get.

I'm located in downtown DC, around 14th St and M.

sn26PPM.jpg

Back