• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado 40 Plate Chiller, TopsFlo DC Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wmtunate

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 40 plate chiller and TopsFlo 12VDC pump. They were both purchased about 2 years ago and have been used on about 20 5-gallon batches since then. I'm also throwing in a 12VDC variable power supply that I used to run the pump. The pump has a coaxial power connector soldered on, so the power supply plugs right into it.

The chiller was meticulously cleaned between batches, and only used in conjunction with a hop spider. I've never had issues with clogging. 3/4" NPT thread on all connections. I paid $80 shipped when I first bought it new.

The pump is model number TS5-15PV. 11.5 Liter/min, 3 Meter head. Exact same pump offered by some of the site sponsors. The brass fittings are internally lined with the same food-grade plastic that the pump body is made from, so I never had any reservations about using it in my system. This was purchased before they started being offered with stainless fittings.

I'm only selling because I'm shrinking my rig a bit. It's a great system and has worked very well for me.

$60 shipped for the chiller only SOLD
$50 shipped for the pump/power-supply only. SOLD

Back