• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

4 tap keezer and brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

97rebello

Reaction score
Kenmore chest freezer and all parts associated are less than a year old. 3 perlick 525 ss taps and 1 nitro tap. Co2 and nitro tank included. Also included is 4 glass carboys brew bucket snd everything in the northern brewer deluxe kit. Pbw star san 2 kits for a stout and christmas ale. New born forces sale, hate to see everything not being used. Will not separate everything must go together. $1200View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423313125.392717.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423313139.826210.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1423313153.808786.jpg

That is a beautiful job on the Keezer., and congrats on the newborn, have you thought about just going commercial with slim kegs, ie 1\6 and 1\4 kegs?

Either way, good luck with everything!

Looks good. You could always strip out the beer items and go back to having the chest freezer, it might expedite the sale. I don't need everything though, so if you do end up backing up and parting it out, let me know.

Everything is pretty much new, cost me $1600 for everything but its apparent I'm asking too much trying to get my money back. I think $1200 is more than fair and if i cant get that ill just keep it. Thanks everyone

I believe it is 8.8 cu ft and yes 4 kegs in it now and you could probably fit 2 on the hump. I usually store up to 3 24 packs on the hump

8 kegs total and a brand new fast fermenter also. Lot of interest to part it but id rather sell all together. Thanks!

Back