• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio (4) Kegco SHANK3-ASC 3-1/8" with tailpiece assm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grrickar

Reaction score
I ordered some shanks from an online vendor, and they sent the wrong shanks. Vendor won't reply to emails, so just trying to recoup the funds.

I wanted the Kegco all-SS 'one-piece' ones, but they sent chrome plated brass ones without the barb. I bought the tailpiece assemblies from AIH, which consists of the hose barb, beer nut and neoprene washer. None have been used, all new in box.

I am selling to fund the purchase of the shanks I actually ordered.

$75 shipping to CONUS included, for 4 shanks plus the tailpiece assemblies. I have a Paypal account.

I can send pics, but they are these exact ones: http://www.kegco.com/beer_faucets/JBS-31814B___16233.shtml

Bump - c'mon, they make great Christmas presents! These would be great for a coffin keezer build or a jockey box.

Honestly, that just doesn't seem like a great deal for chrome shanks. You can find new stainless ones for that price if you look around.

Price reduced to $75, any takers?

This is for 4 shanks, 4 beer nuts, 4 neoprene washers, and 4 tailpieces (barbs) - all unused.

Back