4 cases of heady topper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippyclown

Reaction score
This should hold me over till Monday.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1389996443.824352.jpg

Nice! Where did you score these? I had a friend up in Burlington last week and asked him to keep an eye out. He said the stores were all out, but dropped some bartender's name and got (2) 4-packs from the stash in the back. Looks like the locals are keeping some hidden for themselves. I was thinking about making a trip up in the next couple weeks to grab some.

Nice! Where did you score these? I had a friend up in Burlington last week and asked him to keep an eye out. He said the stores were all out, but dropped some bartender's name and got (2) 4-packs from the stash in the back. Looks like the locals are keeping some hidden for themselves. I was thinking about making a trip up in the next couple weeks to grab some.

Generally speaking I'd recommend checking the alchemist's website. They list the stores that carry them and what does they get their inventory. Then you just need to be quick about getting over there. Burlington, Waterbury and Stowe seem to get the bulk of it.

Back