$38 Kegs! Give Thanks for Tanks!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went on their web site and there isn't anything about kegs for $38.
They do have a million dollar gift card on sale for $990,000. But that's only 10% off.....so I'm going to get myself something else for X-mas this year.

Edit: While on their site looking for the kegs (I don't really need any but that's a great offer) I also perused their grain selection, they have some hard to find items; I may order from them, so this was a very clever promotion!

I went on their web site and there isn't anything about kegs for $38.
They do have a million dollar gift card on sale for $990,000. But that's only 10% off.....so I'm going to get myself something else for X-mas this year.

Edit: While on their site looking for the kegs (I don't really need any but that's a great offer) I also perused their grain selection, they have some hard to find items; I may order from them, so this was a very clever promotion!

I'm marginally upset you don't need kegs! All is well - for posterity the discount gets applied in the cart, $27 off for ball lock and $22 for pin lock.

Also, what grains are you interested in the most? We've tried to curate our selection to cover as many variances as possible without having too much overlap. Glad you approve!

And yeah if you're interested in that $1 mil gift card we'll gladly help you spend it all :)

Rye malt from Finland or any other malts from that area are pretty much impossible to find. I guess that's because no one really wants them! :tank:
Franco-Belges chocolate malt is hard to find but supposed to be good. Oddball items like spelt malt are also hard to find but I might only need it once in a blue moon.
Castle malting has lots of interesting malts, but most are unavailable to home brewers, retailers just can't stock everything. I realize you can't carry what doesn't sell, its just not sustainable.

Rye malt from Finland or any other malts from that area are pretty much impossible to find. I guess that's because no one really wants them! :tank:
Franco-Belges chocolate malt is hard to find but supposed to be good. Oddball items like spelt malt are also hard to find but I might only need it once in a blue moon.
Castle malting has lots of interesting malts, but most are unavailable to home brewers, retailers just can't stock everything. I realize you can't carry what doesn't sell, its just not sustainable.

The unfortunate truth is some items (whether grain or equipment) are harder to get a hold of and a heck of a lot harder to sell, but if there is something you are looking for whether it be full bag or X amount of a bag we can work with you on that. I can definitely get some Franco-Beleges and definitely Castle. We're rolling out a more complete full-bag section shortly and I can include a "Special Order" system. It wouldn't be same/next day shipping like all the rest of our orders but I don't see a problem in working with customers to make the best beer possible.

Latest posts

Back