375ml bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaughn

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get my hands on 375ml brown belgian style bottles? I want to stock up on them for future belgian/wild beers. Cheers!

Paul

I already have plenty of the 750ml belgian bottles. I was trying to find the 375ml bottles like RR and the lost abbey bottle in. I know some online beer stores used to carry them, but right now all the ones i knew of are sold out and no longer have them listed on their website.

they look like 1/2 bottle champagne bottles, which you should be able to find for pretty cheap, filled with cheap champ. Sparkling white wine I suppose. Check out the nearest wine/bottle shop.

If anyone has any extra brown 375ml bottles they do not want. Send them my way and we can work out something. Ill make sure you are taken care of. I will have some wild ales to bottle in the spring and I am going to need a lot more of them.

Back