• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Minnesota 3 tap (2 regular, 1 stout) keezer for sale in the Twin Cities

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syvmn

Reaction score
---Sold---

I have my 3 tap keezer for sale in the Twin Cities. I have had a great time building and using it, but I need a little more room to do some lagers.

I can either sell it with all the hardware (taps, shanks, hoses, disconnects) or without them. If you want to put your own faucets in that's fine with me, I can always reuse what I have in this one on the new one.

Right now in the freezer I have 2 kegs, a CO2 bottle. and a Nitro Bottle. It very easily fits 3 kegs with both bottles. I'm not sure about 4 kegs with no Nitro bottle. I only have the three kegs to test it with (although Ill be getting another one in a few days).

It has one perlick stainless faucet, one ventimatic stainless faucet and a Stout faucet with Stainless spout. The beer lines are Bev-seal ultra, shanks are 4" Stainless, tailpieces are stainless, stainless (removable) drip tray. Another interesting thing I did with it is not attach a single thing to the freezer. The whole collar can come off. It is sealed with foam strip on the bottom and slides over the freezer. This makes it MUCH easier to move since you can do it in two pieces.

This does not come with either of my gas bottles as I am going to use them in my new setup, nor my kegs.

SWMBO will not let me start on the new one until I sell this one. Shes mean.

I'm looking for $450 for everything, or $200 for the freezer/collar.

IMG_2276_zps29903df1.jpg

pb71-8-2_zps0b0ebf0b.jpg

pb71-7-2_zps7798c346.jpg

pb71-6-2_zps8dc2ba15.jpg

pb71-5-2_zps70341c1f.jpg

pb71-4-2_zpsa69ad3cf.jpg

pb71-3-2_zpse1939daa.jpg

pb71-2-2_zpse793c7c3.jpg

pb71-1-2_zps2f2ff992.jpg

This is a Pic early on in the building process which shows the 3 kegs and two bottles.
IMAG1666_zpsd9462c81.jpg

Here's a video I made because I was ridiculously excited about having nitro at home.
[ame]http://youtu.be/NIdGqnB8jko[/ame]

That is beautiful. I have plans to construct my own but I'll have to show this to the boss(wife) and see what she thinks.

Thanks! It was a lot of fun to build. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

No sorry. I am building another one. Its all or nothing, I'm not parting out.

Done completely by hand. I don't have a lathe either so it was all eyeballing it. If you look at a few of the pictures you can see where they don't perfectly match up. They're quite close though.

Congrats. I showed this to my SWMBO and she said that if we had a trailer to transport it, she'd be on board to get it. Only slightly relieved that you have it sold.

Back