• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Florida 3 Keggles, Spa Flex, RIMS tube

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberwollf

Reaction score
Changing up my brewing setup and looking to sell some stuff.

3 Keggles:

HLT: weldless sightglass, weldless ball valve with diptube, and 1 inch Stainless nut welded in with 4500W heating element. $200

MLT is a rubber coated stainless keg (works for insulation), weldless ball valve, and false bottom. $100

Boil Kettle: weldless sightglass, weldless ball valve with diptube, and 1 inch Stainless nut welded in with 5500W Ultra Low Density ripple element. $200

1.5 inch stainless RIMS tube. One side has 1 inch reducer for heating element, the other side has 1/4 inch reducer for temp sensor. liquid input and output both 1/2 inch barbs. $50

The Spa Flex GFCI 240V breaker box with DIY PWM/SSR to control the elements and the wooden brew stand. $100

Also have a DIY counter flow chiller that needs a little work (copper tube in good condition) and all the parts to build a "Heat Stick" (just never finished putting it together). Make me an offer.

Willing to make a discounted deal for the full package or part out for the prices above. Although I used these for electric brewing, you could easily screw in a 1 inch plug in place of the heating elements and direct fire with propane

Located in Melbourne, FL. Willing to ship for buys addiontal cost, but most of it is probably cost prohibative to ship

20150122_205636.jpg

20150122_205724.jpg

20150122_205737.jpg

20150122_223313.jpg

Got somebody local dropping by tomorrow to look at the whole setup. I'll reply to the questions based on the results.

Back