• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 3 Jockeyboxes for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OldMaltLicker

Reaction score
Since becoming a father, I've got no time for homebrewing any more. I'm selling 3 of my jockeyboxes. First is a 4-tap, second is a 3-tap, and finally, a single tap. Descriptions, dimensions, and weights are listed below. Located on the SW side of Chicago. I've gotten custom sized boxes for each of these, which will make shipping them cross country relatively economical. PM me for a shipping quote. Prices below do not include shipping.

-----SOLD-----4-Tap Jockey box is equipped with a cold plate and is set up for home brew kegs, including 4 ball lock liquid and gas disconnects, and a dual gauge CO2 regulator. Was originally used to dispense soft drinks, but the lines have been thoroughly cleaned and have been used successfully to dispense beer, with no noticeable off-flavors. Since converting to beer, the lines have been cleaned after each use. These faucets have a different design and larger shank size than typical beer faucets. Replacement parts for these faucets can be found at distributors such as Foxx Equipment. Weight is 64 pounds. Dimensions are 15" x 19" x 29". $210 Shipping dimensions (dimensions of the outside of the box) are 16" x 20" x 30". Shipping weight is 69 pounds.

-----SOLD-----3-Tap Jockeybox equipped with a 4-pass cold plate, 3 sanke keg couplers (aka tavern heads), and a dual gauge CO2 regulator. The 1 extra pass in the cold plate will allow you to expand to 4 taps, or daisy-chain one of the existing lines for extra cooling. The lines have been cleaned after each use. Weight is 57 pounds. Dimensions are 16" x 19" x 25". $210 I will disassemble the faucets from the shanks before shipping. Shipping dimensions (dimensions of the outside of the box) are 16" x 16" x 26". Shipping weight is 61 pounds.

----- SOLD -----Single Tap Jockeybox including cold plate, sanke keg coupler, and dual gauge CO2 regulator. The lines have been cleaned after each use. Weight is 28 pounds. Dimensions are 15" x 17" x 19". $110 shipping dimensions (dimensions of the outside of the box) are 16" x 18" x 20". Shipping weight is 31 pounds.

IMG_2713.JPG

IMG_2714.JPG

IMG_2715.JPG

IMG_2716.JPG

IMG_2717.JPG

IMG_2718.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

IMG_2720 (1).JPG

IMG_2721.JPG

Last edited:
See above. I've gotten custom sized boxes for each of the jockeyboxes, to make shipping much more economical.

Shipping quotes were sent out yesterday to those who were interested. All 3 are still for sale.

Back