3 Gallon Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmwhyte

Reaction score
I found that the local hardware store switched to a new distributor for water sales which brought in these beauties for $9.99 (including refill):
photobucket-4242-1331413572562.jpg

Pretty pumped as they are PET (or mobius loop 1) and will fit in my fridge to allow me to lager:ban:

Stocked up on spring water at .99 per 2.5 gallon jug. Bottles are crap except for blow offs but the water is great compared to what comes out of my faucet.

Plus the look on the dingy cashier's face when I bought all that they had. Her "You must really like water.". Me "Nope cant stand the stuff but I really like beer.". Her "ummm you know this isn't beer right?". Me "Not yet it isn't.".

Stocked up on spring water at .99 per 2.5 gallon jug. Bottles are crap except for blow offs but the water is great compared to what comes out of my faucet.

Plus the look on the dingy cashier's face when I bought all that they had. Her "You must really like water.". Me "Nope cant stand the stuff but I really like beer.". Her "ummm you know this isn't beer right?". Me "Not yet it isn't.".

LOL:cross: You the man,that's too funny!

Yeah I didn't even take it any further. I knew if I explained it would end up with some form of "oh you are making moonshine/rotgut."

Back