3 gallon corny's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shrades

Reaction score
I am interested in the smaller 3 gallon containers. Does anybody know where I might be able to pick some up? let me know. thanks:ban:

i paid about 120 for a new one from kegconnection.com and about 60 for a used one from a fellow hbt'r. they're not ,but i do like'm.

Maybe for that price I will just put 3 gallons in a 5 gallon one and then I can still put some homebrew in 2 gallon worth of bottles? I still would like to be able to take some bottles and give some to people I know as test subjects to let me know what they think.

Maybe for that price I will just put 3 gallons in a 5 gallon one and then I can still put some homebrew in 2 gallon worth of bottles? I still would like to be able to take some bottles and give some to people I know as test subjects to let me know what they think.

Hmmm, if that's your goal, then check this out

You can put any quantity of beer in a 5 gallon keg (as long as it's 5 gallons or less). The fact that you fill the headspace with CO2 and purge air makes this possible.

Bottling from the keg is entirely possible and supposedly easy. (I can let you know tomorrow for sure!) Kegging in cornies will not stop your sharing.

Back