• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 3 26 Gallon Kettles plus false bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltherjt

Reaction score
I am regretfully selling 3 brand new more beer 26 gallon kettles. They are in the original boxes and have never been used. I'm including a false bottom, 3 new stainless ball valves, 3 stainless new thermometers, and the lids. I will deliver within 100 miles of Santa Cruz, CA. This is a bargain at $950 for all

I am regretfully selling 3 brand new more beer 26 gallon kettles. They are in the original boxes and have never been used. I'm including a false bottom, 3 new stainless ball valves, 3 stainless new thermometers, and the lids. I will deliver within 100 miles of Santa Cruz, CA. This is a bargain at $950 for all

Thermometers? Valves? Welded or weldless? Tks in advance.

The kettles have 2 welded fittings on them. The top fitting is 1/2" fpt designed for a thermometer or thermowell. The bottom fitting is unique to more beer kettles with 1/2"mpt on the outside for a ball valve and 1/2" fpt on the inside for a diptube. If you have ever seen the morebeer kettles, you will notice the fittings are nicely tig welded on with a smooth radius inside.

I hate that I need a new car more than these kettles right now. Good deal for what they are

Back