• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2x Spike CF30 Conical Fermenters Unitanks Heating/cooling bundle, Gas Manifold, Racking Arms, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

couchsending

Reaction score
I've got two Spike CF30 Conical Fermenters for sale.

Both were used one time to ferment beer. One was used after that as a CIP brink for a few months.
(contained PBW of Caustic to recirculate into our larger fermenters)

Originally purchased to use at our brewery to do smaller experimental split batches but we quickly needed
the additional room for larger fermenters.

Both have the TC100 Heating and Cooling bundle as well as the gas manifold, racking arms, and 90* hose barbs.
I have one of the Spike Carb stones and one 2" sight glass. The only thing I'm missing at the moment (and
still looking for )is one of the quick disconnect fittings for the chiller tubing and chiller tubing for one of the fermenters.

Total from Spike right now would be $2200 to $2350 depending on if the carb stone and/or sight glass is included.

Both are in near perfect shape and again only were used to ferment one time.

Asking $1500 each. Ideally love to sell them both to one party but can split up.

Buyer will need to pay shipping. They're probably going to have to go on a pallet which shouldn't be that big of
a deal as they can easily be screwed down to a pallet and wrapped for protection.

PM me if you need more pics.

\
CF30B.jpg
CF30 A.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop

$1500/each $700-$800 savings over new and used one time

Back