• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland 20G Blichmann Boilermaker G2 Brew Kettle & More (in MD)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddyBrewger

Reaction score
I'm strongly motivated to sell this equipment locally to avoid any hassles and pitfalls associated with shipping. Having said that, and in the interest of clearing out space in my brew room, I am offering much lower pricing for those willing to meet locally in or around Baltimore.

-Homemade Mash Tun (70q Coleman Xtreme Cooler w/ stainless steel ball valve, barbed fitting, and copper innards, asking $60. LOCAL SALE $20

-Homemade Counterflow Chiller. A professional plumber assembled this for me. Don't remember the length, but there's copper throughout and it's a tight coil inside that bucket. Asking $60. LOCAL SALE $20

-2x 6.5g glass carboys (not pictured) selling for $25 each LOCAL SALE $40 FOR BOTH

-DarkStar 2.0 propane burner (not pictured) selling for $20.

Last edited:
Heads up, everything is still available. I have a couple of folks interested in shipping if I don't sell locally. Also, if you buy locally and want to take several items off my hands, I'll entertain offers. Thanks!

Still attempting local sales first. I'll be in contact early next week with anyone that expressed interest in shipping. Thank you. So far, the refractometer is sold.

Everything is sold except for the mash tun, counterflow chiller, burner, and carboys. I'll update the original post when I get to a PC.

Back