2018 UK Whole Leaf Hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I knew 2018 was tough, wasn't aware it was this bad. I am coming up empty on British whole leaf varieties. I'm moving off of pellets and had hoped to get going with the mods I've done to my system, which includes a hopback; experimenting with this over dry hopping, for one. Anyone know of sources for more than EKG....looking for Admiral, BX, Challenger, Styrian, Fuggle, First Gold, EKG.

Thanks.

Hi,

Mods, I'll gladly put this in "for sale," just didn't know where I should put this. Sorry for any inconvenience.

So, though Hopsteiner, we can get 5# increments of some UK whole leaf hops. Target, Pilgrim, Northdown, First Gold and Fuggle on spot. EKG was hammered, it seems, and is not available here either.

Anyone interested in going in on anything? I'm not really interested in Target, but the rest, definitely. I'd be glad to take it in and divide it up, send it out at cost. Best would probably be PP to me. Please let me know, and I'll pull it together. The guy I've been dealing with has been away at a brewing conference but coming back this week.

Latest posts

Back