2015 NCAA Tournament Pool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I'm still feeling good about taking a second mortgage out on the house for this year's tournament." - me, after day 1 ever year.

"Tent? I can live in a tent. I can make a tent work." - me, after every tournament

Why can I not see the group's standings? I can see our average points, and that's it.

here

bracket.jpg

Not part of the pool, but figured this was a neat tidbit. At ESPN, only 273 perfect brackets left out of 11.5 million after yesterday's games. Last year after one day there were 18,500 left out of 11 million, so this year has been super mad already.

Yeah, big shakedown today.

The PPR is starting to spread out a bit. A lot of Georgetown picks and we'll see how the ND/Butler and Arkansas/UNC games pan out in the next hour or so; those are both pretty split too.

Unfortunately, I work third shift 7 days a week and they keep giving sparty the noon game. Hope I actually get to watch a game soon

When someone wins, we should send the winner good beers which are local to them. I'm sure I have some stuff from Bells that is only available in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. That would be a treat!

When someone wins, we should send the winner good beers which are local to them. I'm sure I have some stuff from Bells that is only available in the Upper Penninsula of Michigan. That would be a treat!

I was actually planning on 2 bottles from Paw Paw brewery out of paw paw, mi. Bells, founders, and Atwater are close to me, however I want a brewery that makes good beer and the winner hasn't heard of.

One HB, one local, is what I'm planning on...and a Shiner Bock or two. I'm so pissed at SMU I could spit.

I was actually planning on 2 bottles from Paw Paw brewery out of paw paw, mi. Bells, founders, and Atwater are close to me, however I want a brewery that makes good beer and the winner hasn't heard of.

I've got some from Upper Hand brewing (Bells). I have the UPA and the Upper Hand Lager.. I'll have at least one of those left. I have some other local stuff too.

I've got some from Upper Hand brewing (Bells). I have the UPA and the Upper Hand Lager.. I'll have at least one of those left. I have some other local stuff too.

That's cool, kind of grinds my gears that they're not at least distributing upper hand throughout Michigan.

I'd even settle for it being available at bells general store as that's my lhbs

I may get the award for furthest fall...so much for my brief reign

my bracket is a bit of a scheduled implosion in the elite 8, I only picked one 1 seed for the elite 8 and none for the final four.

My possible points remaining drops to zero in 3...2...1...

Last edited:
how many points is leading? I have 730 after the Wisconsin win tonight

Back