• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin 20 gallon stout HLT W/HERMS coil

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdunlop4428

Reaction score
New never used 20 gallon HLT. With SS coil. Tangential inlet, sight glass port but actual tube needs purchased from Stout, thermowell, electricall element port.

There are light scratches above thermowell. Drain port was not welded perfectally square but it's a solid weld. This is not a show piece tank but the price is right

First $200 takes it

These are over $600

Call
920-750-1734

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

Tempting. Wonder how much it would cost to get it to alaska? What's the weight if this is still available that is

33 lbs fully packaged
19x19x27

I have the tank bubble wrapped and double boxed. It's ready to ship.

Shipping is not a problem.

Dimensions and weight are provided. My zip code is 54913. You can find the best means to ship and I will use them. I'm not looking to make money on the shipping. Shop and find the best rates and let me know when and where to ship.

dimensions and weight are provided. My zip code is 54913. You can find the best means to ship and i will use them. I'm not looking to make money on the shipping. Shop and find the best rates and let me know when and where to ship.

sold

Back