• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California 20 gallon Stout Boil Kettle for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bemerritt

Reaction score
I have a great deal here for someone. A situation has occurred where I have an extra 20 gallon Stout Boil Kettle. This pot was ordered custom and comes as follows:

14964074113_fa68462ae6_c.jpg

(Custom). 20 Gal. Brew Kettle with:

- (2) 2". TC Port for electric element
- Tangential Inlet
- Remove Thermowell
- Add recirculation port

Why the two 2” ports? Originally I was in an apartment and was using two 120 volt elements. Now I use one 5500 kw element mounted with a still dragon adapter and have a 2” tri-clamp BCS temp probe in the other.

Also, you will note, this offer does not come with the ball valves, hose barbs, or sight glass that usually comes with their pots. This is just for the pot.

With me so far? So here’s the catch. The tangential inlet has been knocked in shipping and resulted in a slight dent where the port meets the pot. This doesn't leave enough room for a tri clamp to fit around the flange.

15398234127_0fa5f6f1d8_c.jpg

This custom pot cost ~$650 not including shipping. I am selling it for $300 OBO due to this deal not coming with all of the additional accessories, oh, and the dent of course.

So come over and check it out. We can attempt to bang out the dent with you present if you want. I have no doubt that this will be a wonderful brew pot for someone, otherwise I would not be selling it. I’ll even toss in a tour of my 20 gallon “brewery” that uses the same pots!

PM with any further questions, comments or concerns. I don’t expect this deal to last too long.

Located in Orange County

I had a request for pictures from the inside, here is my best attempt.

15589963291_c1566db749_c.jpg

15568939246_5fc7b88cd5_c.jpg

Back