• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Massachusetts 2 Upgraded FastFerment fermenters

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattym5

Reaction score
- (2) full 7gal FastFerment setups (fermenter, stand, wall hang brackets, upgraded lid gaskets, thermowell, thermometers, insulating jackets, extra collection balls, mason jar attachment for easy yeast harvesting, everything you need for a great setup. Only selling because I’m upgrading. - $75 each

- (1) heat only temp controller - $10

Local pickup in Western MA

Attachments

• IMG_5097.jpg
    IMG_5097.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_5098.jpg
    IMG_5098.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5099.jpg
    IMG_5099.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_5100.jpg
    IMG_5100.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 158
  • IMG_5101.jpg
    IMG_5101.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
Price Drop. Only 1 of the setups has the insulation jacket now though. $35 for the setup without, $50 for the setup with.

If Sammy86 hasn’t already bought these, I will.

Edit: I bailed because I failed to consider the logistics of evaluating and shipping this hardware across the continent. I’m used to buying locally on Craig’s List. I have been desperate to add a third FF and posted without thinking. Thus, it’s all still available. Apologies mattym5.

Last edited:
Back